Responsible for speeding up software delivery while maintaining quality, resilience, and scale, thus providing better value to end-customers.
2 Available Full Time Positions
What you’ll do:
Software Maintenance, Development Tools and Automation
- Suggests and provides development tools for Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers to make their tasks more efficient
- Ensures the scalability & extensibility of software through improvements & application refactoring
- Improves software quality through integration of automated tests
- Creates and maintains documentation for tools & application architecture
System Design, Provisioning, Deployment and Maintenance
- Provides solutions for web-based projects and system related needs
- Ensures reliability, availability, security, and stability of systems.
- Performs regular maintenance & backup and troubleshoots system-related issues as needed
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Improvements and Research and Development (R&D)
- Reviews, recommends, and implements SDLC-related improvements
- Stays up-to-date with new technologies, tools, and practices through Research & Development to meet industry standards in order to effectively support in software development
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or any related field
- With at least 2 years DevOps Engineer experience
- Experience in using or working with the following:
- Unix System Administration
- Cloud computing platforms preferably AWS, etc.
- Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.
- Relational and NoSQL databases such MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Versioning Tools such as Git, etc.
- Development platform Tools such as Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Highly proactive in initiating process improvements and possible upgrade or development in existing processes
Not required, but very useful:
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Backend programming and scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Bash, etc.
- Confluence and JIRA
What you’ll get:
- ₱50,000-₱70,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Staff who refers a successful applicant will receive ₱10,000 incentive
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Free staff lunch during weekdays
- Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth