ESL Content Writer
Responsible for the format and content development, production, and improvement of ESL materials (e-book and audio format) intended mainly for Japanese English learners.
2 Available Full Time Positions
What you’ll do:
- Creates format and obtains approval within target schedule.
- Creates course/curriculum and obtains approval within target schedule.
- Conducts demo lessons as needed within the target schedule.
- Creates information release content, obtains approval, and releases approved content within target schedule.
- Writes and revises lesson sheets within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Edits lesson sheets within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Corrects or revises released materials within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Records or edits audio materials within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Prepares and inputs lesson sheet content in a specific system within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Support project head in executing minor project management tasks that may be delegated (e.g. monitoring of KPI, creation of simple timeline)
R & D Support
- Creates lesson sheets for new programs.
- Conducts demo lessons for new programs.
Other tasks which may be assigned.
Note: Please be advised that this is a FULL-TIME OFFICE-BASED position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2024. All assessments will be done online.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably Education, English, Linguistics, or similar
- At least 1 year work experience in writing and/or teaching
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English
- Excellent in task/time management
- Can work well with a team
- Goal-oriented, passionate, highly proactive, and with a strong sense of ownership
Not required, but very useful:
- ESL/Curriculum Development/Textbook Writing background
- Education/English/Linguistics majors are preferred but NOT required
- TESOL certification, Licensed Professional Teacher
- Experience/familiarity in project management
- Being a RareJob tutor
What you’ll get:
- ₱23,000 – 28,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary
- incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024