Responsible for the format and content development, production, and improvement of ESL materials (e-book and audio format) intended mainly for Japanese English learners.
2 Available Full Time Positions
What you’ll do:
- Creates format/course/curriculum, information release content, and obtains approval within target schedule.
- Writes, edits, revises, corrects, and inputs both lesson sheets and released materials in specific system within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Records or edits audio materials within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Creates and revises illustrations or design content for lesson sheets within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Conducts demo lessons as needed within target schedule.
- Support project head in executing minor project management tasks that may be delegated (e.g. monitoring of tasks, creation of simple timeline)
Research & development support
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course preferably English / Education / Linguistics / Mass Communication / Journalism
- Highly proficient in both verbal and written English
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
Not required, but very useful:
- Experience in teaching (English)
- 6 months writing experience
- ESL Experience
- TESOL and SLA Certification
What you’ll get:
- ₱15,000 – 20,000 gross monthly starting salary.
- A signing bonus of ₱3,000 will be given to staff who are hired between October 2019 – January 2020
- Bi-annual appraisal and performance-based rate increase and bonus
- HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th month pay, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Free staff lunch during weekdays
- Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth