Internship for Human Resources & Marketing Students
Responsible in assisting the day to day tasks of the client departments in the fields of recruitment, onboarding, and marketing.
What you’ll do:
Assist client departments they will be assigned to in the following:
- Recruitment and onboarding of applicants for the company
- Creation of publicity materials for marketing and recruitment needs
- Logistics for retention & acquisition-related events
What we’d like you to have:
- Must be an incoming 3rd-year college student enrolled in an internship program under the following courses: Psychology, Human Resources, Marketing, Advertising, or any related fields
- Can render at least 150 hours.
- Excellent command in English language (Oral and Written).
- Basic knowledge in photo and video editing.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with employees of all levels.
Not required, but very useful:
- Experience in the actual work environment and practice acquired knowledge from school through an internship program.
- Free lunch, shuttle service (fixed route along QC), and sleeping quarters
- Inclusion in company eat-outs and specialized coaching sessions with team members and superiors.
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth.