Internship for Human Resources Students
He/She is responsible in assisting the day to day tasks of the client departments in the fields of recruitment, onboarding, and marketing.
What you’ll do:
Assist client departments they will be assigned to in the following:
- Recruitment and onboarding of applicants for the company
- Assist in designing Recruitment Plan and Strategy for both internal and external recruitment processes
- Conduct interviews with the candidates
- Conduct background check
- Endorse and submit new employee details to his/her designated department and/or team
B. Compensation and Benefits
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date and accurate HR Information System data
- Assist in securing 201 file safekeeping
- Assist RareJob employees in availing government-mandated, and company-initiated benefits
C. Training and Development
- Assist in implementing and facilitation of training programs.
- Assist in administering surveys, and gathering of training feedback for the improvement of the succeeding projects of the Talent Training and Development Team
What we’d like you to have:
- Must be an incoming 3rd-year college student enrolled in an internship program under the following courses:
- Human Resources
- Social Studies
- Behavioral Sciences
- or any Business course
- Can render at least 150 hours
- Excellent command in English language (Oral and Written)
- Basic knowledge in photo and video editing.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with employees of all levels.
What you’ll get:
- Experience in the actual work environment and practice acquired knowledge from school through an internship program.
- Free lunch, shuttle service (fixed route along QC), and sleeping quarters.
- Inclusion in company eat-outs and specialized coaching sessions with team members and superiors.
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth.