Internship for Marketing Students
He/She is responsible in assisting the day to day tasks of the client departments in the fields of recruitment and marketing.
4 Available Full Time Positions
What you’ll do:
Assist client departments they will be assigned to in the following:
A. Tutor Acquisition
- Assist in creating promotional materials for the department’s hiring initiatives
- Respond to applicants’ queries or concerns through various social media platforms
- Assist in lesson opening reminders through callouts
B. Tutor Engagement
- Assist with creating materials and setting up logistics for tutor events
- Provide assistance to tutors during events
What we’d like you to have:
- Must be an incoming 3rd-year college student enrolled in an internship program under the following courses:
- Communication Arts
- Human Resources
- or any Business course
- Can render at least 150 hours
- Excellent command in English language (Oral and Written)
- Basic knowledge in photo and video editing.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with employees of all levels.
What you’ll get:
- Experience in the actual work environment and practice acquired knowledge from school through an internship program.
- Free lunch, shuttle service (fixed route along QC), and sleeping quarters.
- Inclusion in company eat-outs and specialized coaching sessions with team members and superiors.
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth.