Project-Based Web Developer / Software Engineer (1 year)
Responsible in building applications from conceptualizing to completion, and collaborates with the Project Team to ensure the adherence of the output to the predetermined resources.
3 Available Project Based Positions
What you’ll do:
1. Project Specification and Estimates
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance with the user/client/business/project needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimate for multiple tasks/projects.
- Provides clear and detailed specifications of the application to be created within the given requirements.
- Prepares the necessary documentation and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys, and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Ensures usability, reliability, scalability, and security of the applications being developed.
- Responds to clients/users’ inquiries, reports, or feedbacks.
3. Project Management
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement
What we’d like you to have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- With 1 to 3 years experience as a Web/Full Stack Developer
- Experience, or at least familiarity with automated tests (unit, functional)
- Familiar with building applications from scratch (server setup, containerization)
- Experience in building and deploying an application (server setup, containerization) is preferred
Project Duration: 1 year
Shift: 9AM to 6PM; Monday to Friday
Not required, but very useful:
- Experience in MongoDB
- Cloud developer skills would be an advantage
What you’ll get:
- 37,500 – 70,000 starting gross monthly salary depending on skill set
- 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters