1. Project Specifications and Estimates
- Reviews product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct.
- Defines test methods including test coverage and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if it will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Understands the requirement and prioritizes the tasks to set accurate deadline.
- Creates Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), scenario Matrix to design functional tests that verify requirements and validate functionality.
- Creates any test type scenario (as needed).
2. Quality Assurance
- Executes test plans and reports bugs, usability, and performance issues.
- Creates or/and prepares test data in order to execute testing.
- Creates test reports and complete test deliverables to describe program evaluation, testing and correction.
- Creates bug tickets and maintains its data base to analyze them.
- Conducts any test type (compatibility test) if needed.
- Recommends design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Discusses, recommends and implements new trends/techniques/technology on testing and quality assurance.
- Creates automation test scripts and executes (as needed).
- Creates security tests and executes.
- Creates performance tests, executes and make recommendations based on the results.
3. Project Management
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement