Project-Based Web Developer / Software Engineer (1 Year)
Responsible in building applications from conceptualizing to completion, and collaborates with the Project Team to ensure the adherence of the output to the predetermined resources.
1 Available Project Based Position
What you’ll do:
1. Project Specification and Estimates
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance with the user/client/business/project needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimate for multiple tasks/projects.
- Provides clear and detailed specifications of the application to be created within the given requirements.
- Prepares the necessary documentation and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys, and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Ensures usability, reliability, scalability, and security of the applications being developed.
- Responds to clients/users’ inquiries, reports, or feedbacks.
3. Project Management
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement
What we’d like you to have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- With 1 – 3 years experience as a Web/Full Stack Developer
- Experience or at least familiarity with automated tests (unit, functional)
- Familiar with building applications from scratch (server setup, containerization)
- Experience in building and deploying an application (server setup, containerization) is preferred
Project Duration: 1 Year
Shift: 9AM to 6PM; Monday to Friday
What you’ll get:
- PHP30,000 – 44,000 starting gross monthly salary depending on skill set
- PHP5,000.00 Signing Bonus (hired on or before Sep 30, 2022)
- 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Work-from-home setup until December 2023