Responsible for ensuring that tutor applicants would be able to finish the recruitment process so they can become full-fledged tutors on their specified ESL program.
1 Available Full Time Position
What you’ll do:
- Endorses qualified and interested tutor applicants for specified ESL programs.
- Provides the tutor applicants with the necessary information on the ESL program they are applying for and ensures their commitment to finish the recruitment process.
- Provides the necessary assistance in recruitment events or activities.
- Applicant Correspondence
- Monitors and responds to all concerns/inquiries sent by tutor applicants via Skype, SMS, email, and other official communication platforms within SLA.
- Creates and updates chat/message templates for easy responses.
- Tracks the status of tutor applicants in the recruitment process.
- Extends help in scheduling tutors for interviews, onboarding sessions/demo lessons, and evaluations.
- Other tasks/projects which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in any 4-year course
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledgeable on Client Performance Management
- Must be customer service-oriented
- Knowledgeable on Operations Management
- Position may require split shifts or weekend shift as needed
Not required, but very useful:
- Having at least 1 year of related work experience is an advantage
NOTE: Please be advised that this is a FULL-TIME OFFICE-BASED position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until end of 2023. All assessments will be done online.
What you’ll get:
- Php16,000-17,000 starting gross monthly salary, depending on skills and assessment results
- Additional Php 2,000 work-from-home allowance
- Signing bonus for hires from October 2022 to January 2023
- Work from home arrangement until December 2023
- Fun company events and prizes
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Day 1 HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth