Project Specification and Estimates
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance to the user/client/business needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimate for multiple tasks/projects.
- Provides clear and detailed specifications of the application to be created within the given requirements.
- Ensures alignment between product requirements, system requirements, and technology requirements.
- Prepares the necessary documents and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys, and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Ensures usability, reliability, scalability, and security of the applications being developed.
- Responds to client/user inquiries, reports, or feedback.
- Performs code reviews focused on optimization and efficiency.
Process Improvements and Innovation
- Defines and sets standards and technology roadmap.
- Leads, proposes, and implements new trends/techniques/technology on systems engineering
- Manages stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Complies with coordination and reporting requirements of set processes.
- Performs and manages support tasks such as defect management, incident management, release management, data management, and system related operations.
Other tasks which may be assigned.