Responsible for conducting evaluations on tutors and other clients of specified ESL programs in accordance with the standards of the organization
1 Available Full Time Position
What you’ll do:
- Conducts evaluations following the prescribed rubric.
- Conducts evaluation sessions following the standard operating procedures.
- Submits all the necessary documents related to the Evaluation conducted.
- Tracks the status of tutors in the specified ESL service program and provides utmost guidance and support as needed.
- Monitors and responds to all concerns/inquiries sent by tutors via Skype, SMS, and email.
Other tasks/projects which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably English, Linguistics, Education or any related
- Must have at least 6 months experience in online English tutoring, or related
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English
- Must be detail-oriented, with good interpersonal and time-management skills
- Can meet deadlines and follow protocols and guidelines
- Must have basic problem solving skills
Available Shift Schedule:
Note: Please be advised that this is a FULL-TIME OFFICE-BASED position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2024. All assessments will be done online.
Not required, but very useful:
- Tutoring experience
- Being a RareJob Tutor
- TESOL Certification
What you’ll get:
- ₱20,000 – 23,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024