Tutor Applicant Evaluator
Responsible for conducting student evaluation programs in accordance with the standards of the organization.
1 Available Full Time Position
What you’ll do:
- Conducts evaluations following the prescribed rubric.
- Conducts evaluation sessions following the standard operating procedures.
- Submits all the necessary documents related to the Evaluation conducted.
- Tracks the status of tutor applicants in the specified ESL service program and provides utmost guidance and support as needed.
- Monitors and responds to all concerns/inquiries sent by tutors via Skype, SMS, and email.
Other tasks/projects which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course, preferably related to Linguistics, Communication, Education, English or related
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- Must be highly objective, patient, and have attention to details
- Can meet deadlines, and follow protocols and guidelines
- Should be target-oriented, hardworking, and able to multitask
Note: Please be advised that this is a FULL-TIME OFFICE-BASED position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2023. All assessments will be done online.
Not required, but very useful:
- ESL background
- Being a RareJob tutor
What you’ll get:
- ₱16,000 – 17,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,000 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with one additional dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays.
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth